– Reduce SVG file sizes
– See how options affect the code and appearance of icons in real time
– Use currentColor css property for icons that automatically inherit text color
– Use layer names as classes
– Create and manage presets for different types e.g. single color icons, illustrations, layers for animation
– Export to a .zip file containing all of your selected layers
– Anyone on your team can see and modify presets on a file
Comes with 3 pre-made presets:
– Default: Just reduces file size, shouldn’t break anything.
– Monochrome: Strips out all fills and strokes, uses currentColor as fill on the SVG element.
– Layer Names -> Classes: Uses your layer names in Figma as classes in the SVG code.