How your Figma file is interpreted:
• Frame, Component, Instance = Icons
• Group = Segment
• Page = (irrelevant)
• File = Board
Good to know
• You can download a template in case you are uncertain about the structure: https://icanicon.io/syncing-figma-files
• Avoid including mockups, larger components or other elements that are not meant to be icons in your export file.
• Choose your file naming-convention wisely as these names will automatically be carried over to your codebase.
• React (.js)
• Vue (.js)
• Angular (.js)
• ReactNative (.js)
• Android (.xml)
• iOS (.pdf)
• Meteor (.html)
• Icon Font (.ttf)
• Custom File (Create your own template with any given file-ending and structure)
• Vector Graphic (.svg) (as a clean version stripped off everything unnecessary)
• Pixel Graphic (.png) (with any size you like)
• Portable Document (.pdf)
• Manual Export: Download any singular icon or bulks in any format even simultaneously.
• API Access: Use your token to fetch any icon, segment or board you like. This also opens up the possibility of file-less rendering
• Sync Command: In your icon directory execute our ii-client command to sync your assets locally